Greedy Williams Jersey

elaine95

Acemi Üye
Silver
ALLEN PARK http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/greg-little-jersey , Mich. (AP) — The Detroit Lions have many players, along with their general manager and coach, with ties to the New England Patriots.Jermaine Kearse, in a sense, is no exception.The veteran receiver had one of the most memorable catches in a Super Bowl in 2016 while playing for the Seattle Seahawks against New England when Matt Patricia was its defensive coordinator.He made a 33-yard acrobatic catch after the ball bounced off his body four times with 1:06 left to put Seattle in position for a go-ahead touchdown Will Grier Jersey , but the Patriots held on to win.“Kind of joked about it a little bit, but quickly moved on,” said Patricia, who in his second season as Detroit’s coach. “Great, little tie-in to our history together http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/christian-miller-jersey , which is fun.”Kearse has 255 career catches for 3,290 yards and 17 touchdowns, but he’s coming his worst season since 2013. He had 37 receptions for 371 yards last year for the New York Jets.“It was just an unfortunate year,” Kearse said. “We had some changes and things just didn’t work out. I’m ready to just move and be able to get back on the field and show what I can do and what I did two years ago.”With the Jets in 2017, Kearse reached career highs in catches (65) and yards receiving (810) while matching his best season with five touchdowns.The former Washington star earned a spot on Seattle’s team as an undrafted rookie in 2012 and started 51 games for the franchise under offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell Jordan Scarlett Jersey , who is in his first season with the Lions.“Looking over the playbook just kind of refreshed my memory,” Kearse said. “A lot of things I’m able to pick up pretty quickly.”The Lions addressed a need earlier in the offseason, signing Danny Amendola, to become the slot receiver they missed after trading Golden Tate during last season to Philadelphia. On the third and final day of mandatory minicamp, they added depth by signing Kearse and releasing Jordan Smallwood.If Kenny Golladay and Marvin Jones can bounce back from injury-shortened seasons Greedy Williams Jersey , Matthew Stafford may have four solid options to throw to at wide receiver thanks to the addition of Kearse.“He’s played a lot of meaningful football in this league and has done some really great things,” Stafford said. “He has some history with Bevell. I was on the same page sometimes with him and not on the same page other times. It was our first practice. He was just thrown in there and was rolling with it.” It is once again that time of year in the NFL when the offseason rumor mill starts spinning round and round. Despite the season not being officially over, top NFL players and coaches are the center of rumors peppered with different NFL spots for them to land in next season. Some of these NFL stars are shooting their way out of town like a black hat-wearing villain from an old western movie while others simply don’t fit into the future plans of their current teams. Some are aging veterans with a questionable amount of fuel left in their gas tanks while others are young talents looking for a big payday. History has told us that some teams will strike gold with their offseason acquisitions while other teams will be left scratching their heads. Some players will have the option of testing the free agent market and others will be a part of blockbuster trades. By whatever means, there will be a number of household NFL names that will be changing laundry and addresses in 2017. It is the way the NFL works and that’s why fans love this time of year.Let’s take a look at 15 NFL faces that will be in different places next season.

Ziyaretçilerden Sorular

Cevaplar
Görüntüleme
  • Cevaplanmamış Konu
Cevaplar
Görüntüleme
Ayşe Hatun
Cevaplar
Görüntüleme